Rmh exhaust pipe

sherron82

Local time
10:53 AM
Quick question, if I buy the avenger pipe from them performance, can I just bolt it right up or will they be welding needed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328-082558.png
    Screenshot_20240328-082558.png
    560.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20240328-082609.png
    Screenshot_20240328-082609.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 31
I don't see a flange on the header to bolt to the Avenger. do they sell them separately?
It's a slip fit, there should be a gasket with it to seal it to the cylinder. Two springs hold it on.

Didn't see one, I was hoping it would bolt right up
If you haven't ordered it yet, don't. You won't see it this year.

Really? So if I order it I want get it till next year???? Hell I can't wait that long. Are you sure in that? What about the gomax pipe? Is it worth it?

Or should I just go to a welding shop and have them weld the CDH67 pipe?
Do you have a CDH67 already?

Really? So if I order it I want get it till next year???? Hell I can't wait that long. Are you sure in that? What about the gomax pipe? Is it worth it?
On the photo it says 8-10 weeks for them to make the pipe. Everyone here that knows of those guys, know they go off the wall and don't fill orders until they have nothing better to do. Then it's a fcfs basis, which can take them until next year.

If you take your cylinder to a muffler shop, I bet they can make the tip to adapt the CDH67 pipe. Of course they would need the whole bike to fit the pipe.

Back