Pacific Northwest Riders

great whizzer

Id love to get together as soon as we have some decent weather to ride. DO you have a favorite cafe or coffee house where we can meet up? There is a rider from Jefferson that would probably come as well. I've noticed there are actually several folks around. 1 in woodburn, 1 in lebanon, 1 in corvallis. Do you have a gang here that you ride with? Maybe whizzer riders? Your bike looks wonderful, very similar to the 2 stroke I built (check my pictures.) Just let me know where or when you would like to get together for a coffee and a ride. I live in West Salem, but I can be anywhere in downtown in about 5 minutes. my cell is 541-602-1130 give me a ring. Ken

Hey Ken

This is great. I'm tied up this weekend but would love to grab coffee downtown next Sunday. My cell# is 503-931-8752. Check out my facebook page I just started to pull Salem area riders together. Salem Oregon fat tire bikes

Thanks Brian
stpetermusic@hotmail.com

You Picak a Cafe and Time

:DWhy don't you pick out a Cafe and I time and I will swing by. If its not raining I'll ride. I should have a new motor arriving some time this week. Once it gets here I"ll give it the prebuild Port and Torque breakdown, then slap it on my ride sometime in the next week or two. You name it. I can also forward a time and place to the others in the area if you would like to see if any can show up as well. Pick somewhere that would be cool with a herd of old motor bike goats and we could make it a regular thing.

Pictures of the "Sabrina II" build history is too kewl! It's been my very good fortune that I crossed paths with Augi coming to Alaska. He's hooked me up w/ ibdennyak & alaskavan. "tween the 3 of 'em they've got me up & running. I'll never go as far as they have, but I'm growing to enjoy being an MBC hobbyist every bit as they are dedicated. Another thing I dig is the creativity in each and everyone. BUILD ON, y'all! --- c-m

Back