p.n.w.- riders. second annual national rally, ocean park wa. 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why do you think I don't wear the colors, Jack? Why do you think I ride alone? 'Cause you don't know about it anymore. I think you all oughta get back on your bikes and go out and ride the highway until you remember what riding's all about."

EXACTLY my point, exactly why I pulled back; too much b.s. about the scene, not enough building and riding anymore... That is the scene I was thinking off when I pulled back and got on my bike, and back in the shop, to feel the real deal again. You nailed that one...

what a marvelous reference! now, let's apply it.

yesterday was beautiful in OP, a great day to ride...so we ALL did...2 separate groups passed each other out by the point...one group would happily ride with the other...one group would rather not.

which group were you in zev? you were in the group that does not welcome the other group. matter of fact: you joined that group immediately upon arrival here. quit with the boo-hoo'ing, you played a huge part in this rift.

did you bother to read the words in my, quay's, and wavy's last posts? we were starting to see our way thru this...as you say you're new up here...please STOP yer gossiping and meddling, and get back to it...we're (sincerely!) receptive whenever you are.

ask yourself: what happens to our right to ride (read: "priviledge to ride") when we open a sales-fest? next clam-tide some 12yo kills himself on a 30mph motorized bicycle, game over. OP has some very unpleasant memories of the pocketbike craze...

this has ALWAYS & ONLY been about the ride...quit trying to corrupt a good thing.

Last edited:
Jim and I will be there.

It does not matter to us where in OP!

yesterday was beautiful in OP, a great day to ride...so we ALL did...2 separate groups passed each other out by the point...one group would happily ride with the other...one group would rather not.

which group were you in zev? you were in the group that does not welcome the other group. matter of fact: you joined that group immediately upon arrival here. quit with the boo-hoo'ing, you played a huge part in this rift.

did you bother to read the words in my, quay's, and wavy's last posts? we were starting to see our way thru this...as you say you're new up here...please STOP yer gossiping and meddling, and get back to it...we're (sincerely!) receptive whenever you are.

ask yourself: what happens to our right to ride (read: "priviledge to ride") when we open a sales-fest? next clam-tide some 12yo kills himself on a 30mph motorized bicycle, game over. OP has some very unpleasant memories of the pocketbike craze...

this has ALWAYS & ONLY been about the ride...quit trying to corrupt a good thing.

Sigh! Here we go again. Granted, you were/are instrumental in the motored bike movement. I'll give you that. But your finger pointing and accusations are really starting to get old. Come on now, don't you think that it's funny that you point fingers at everyone except yourself and your little band of merry men. Do you REALLY think that all others are the cause of the problems we are experiencing here, and you are a spotless knight in shining armor? Well, tell you what buddy, it ain't so.

how lame.

lessee...i endured 28hrs on a greyhe!! bus to AZ, spend 2 days packing you because you weren't ready, made most the drive...had you setup in a great starting point with a HONEY of a sweetheart deal on the rent. you'd known me for years by then. within 2 days of meeting folks you'd never met, you'd decided to believe something entirely wrong about me, AND spread it around to boot...even with all of that, i've had you over to the center a few times, fixed some things for you, turned you onto some parts, consistantly invited you and wife to weekend bbq. to this day i haven't met your wife. and i've consistantly TRIED to ask you man to man to talk to me man to man. no dice...as soon as you had what you came for, off you'd go. you've ridden almost every weekend since you've been here, but only with me when rif visited. and you have not ONCE reached out to invite ME to join you for ANYthing.

so...assuming the above is accurate, i ask the reader...who's pointing fingers and who's blowing it out their expansion pipe?

and, i'll be as danged "merry" as i wanna be...i'm retired and causing no harm, always pay my way...just because the other group doesn't want anyone to know they're "merry" too is hardly a reason to carp all over a long-time buddyship. you let a buncha titebutt nobodies affect our friendship, that's on you.

forget all this bowl-spit! have whatever durn rally you can muster, wherever and whoever, but why'n'cha at least face up to the consequences of YOUR actions instead of always blaming me for MY reactions!?

if i try again, it'll just be something or someone else next week...dang i'm such a glutton for punishment...i'm so sorry i even tried again, won't no more.

HECK NO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back