OMG, I fell into the trap!

I'm REALLY low budget, at least for now, and in all my 'wishful shopping", this looks like it might be the best value I can afford easily at any time soon, at $58.99 each, considering I need at least two:

XZNY 12V 18Ah LiFePO4 Battery

61JfOWjvV9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It's only about 10# for two of those, and the bike is a light aluminum frame. I can't imagine the motor weighs over 5#.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You are definitely going to need a motor controller before diving in too far. This one looks like it would be a good match to that motor and your desired voltage range. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JN67Z3Z/ref=emc_b_5_t

Also going to need a display, throttle, and I would personally consider adding some of the safety stuff too.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'm REALLY low budget, at least for now, and in all my 'wishful shopping", this looks like it might be the best value I can afford easily at any time soon, at $58.99 each, considering I need at least two:

It's only about 10# for two of those, and the bike is a light aluminum frame. I can't imagine the motor weighs over 5#.
Mixed reviews on longivity... based on price, could be hit and miss. Good luck

Are those deep cycles?

Back