Official MBc/Chatzy thread....."Bump" here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just getting a blank page with no login or message or "gasp" no advertising.!!!
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.15) Gecko/20080702 Fedora/2.0.0.15-1.fc8 Firefox/2.0.0.15 is the version browser and system info that I use and it may be the problem.

COuld the the problem. The java IRC client is actually from sourceforge, so there should be a way to make it work with your configuration. I'll look through the documentation to see if there is anything that might help.

We had quite a few ppl on there last night, some from the other IRC channels I hang out on that are interested in motored bikes.

Lenny, you could just look for an IRC client for linux, using that connect up to any EFnet server www.efnet.org and then do a "/join #motoredbikes" and thats where you'll find us.

Well, I just tried your EFnet chat I entered Zev0 and it tells me to enter a real user name and banned me. I'll stick to chatzy thank you very much.

Thats interesting.. I just tried it, entered Zev0 and it worked fine.. Let me change the html code a bit to change the server order. Could be the server you got connected to that is causing the problems.

i tried chatzy just now...it froze...will try again in a few.

Finally got my engine and updated my blog about it!

Yo Folks!

It has been a long time I have been away.
I have gotten a Golden Eagle Subaru EH035. I put it on the back of out Santana tandem. It sure makes getting around easier. See our site.

Okay, Ill be seeing y'all.

Chaitanya das:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back