New 100cc HS 156f

Local time
2:06 PM
Is anyone going with these new hs 156f kits? Supposedly 100cc, probably 79cc knock offs of the HF 79cc? I don't know anything about them. Does anyone have any info? Or a link to an appropriate thread?
Thanks.

Lifan makes all sorts of combinations. There is 154F engine as well, a 4hp 105cc vertical cylinder on the same footprint as t he 152F 3hp 79cc used by Phatmoto. There are also 160F, 162F, etc. All over the word. If you can get your hands on one here is the real question.

Lifan makes all sorts of combinations. There is 154F engine as well, a 4hp 105cc vertical cylinder on the same footprint as t he 152F 3hp 79cc used by Phatmoto. There are also 160F, 162F, etc. All over the word. If you can get your hands on one here is the real question.
Some plants do sell direct to consumer but unless its very low value customs will want a big markup. Not to mention shipping. I have bought some lego sets off aliexpress and its very funny seeing the manufacturer claim I bought it for 13 cents. I know shipping over water is cheap, and the margins on plastic products are astronomically high but they are claiming the price of raw material without factoring in overhead and payroll.

Petty corruption is very funny in an abstract sense. Literally stealing pocket change by a variety of overly elaborate methods. It is so bad in the service industry. Restaurant employees doing some very creative accounting when going on break or the kitchen "accidentally" making an extra meal exactly the way the one of cook likes it. Cashiers putting their thumbs on the scale at the farmers market to pocket a dime or two at the end of the day. Just so much effort for so little.

I'm well aware. I've been looking at the 105cc 154f for my phatmoto. 154f is available here. A few minibike/cart vendors have them as well as the 156f. Phatmoto/Gasbike/Kings Motors might offer the 154f as an option... At least there's been talk about them doing so, recently.

Edit - home depot offers a few lifans

Back