My Long-Ride The Alaskan Prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff, thanks, Graucho.
Thanks, too, for correcting the email address.

This is a community and it's good to stick together and look after each other, in my opinion.

(Might be you or I next time.)

STOP the presses!!

i am at the ferry terminal. i asked the cargo-master for some facetime to confirm my documents & give me a price. the fella, who will remain unnamed until he gets his kit (already has ordered a bikeberry 66 for an OCC) and joins MBc, lives in Juneau...he is fronting me the fare and i will be boarding TODAY!!

god, i love these bikes...and i love the people who ride 'em even more :cool:

more later

Last edited:
Well done. You're leaving a trail of new MBers in your wake.

This beats more camping time. Back to what you're best at - riding.
Have fun. (I'm off to bed - 5am now, gotta get up soon.)

Augi....Great news!!! I know that you will get some help this week, when my check hits friday I am sending a little your way. Hope lastnight went well.

hi augi,

since your living the dream that hopefully, i will one day be able to set out on, sending some $$ via paypal, its the weekend so i dont know how quick you will be able to access.

Goodluck VP...

The Alaskan Prologue

what an astounding community MBc is...i now have enough...access to it will trickle in and get me thru just fine...i don't think there are words appropriate for the moment...tears of happiness, humility, and gratitude...and of course a mile-wide grin too. i hope i can get ya's some cool pics of the cruise.

to those who helped out...please make sure i have your mailing address...and guys, it would be great if you'd find new member "cargo-master" 's introduction thread and give him a big-a$$ MBc howdy :cool:

Attachments

• Photo06181759.jpg
    Photo06181759.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
I was just on the Phone with Augi.
The smoking area is right under the PA speaker.
A few minutes before we got off the phone I heard the PA announcement.
"All visitors are requested to go ashore, shortly we will be under way for points north. All ashore that are going ashore."
Finally and end to this chapter in his adventure, and the start of another chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back