MS660 56mm CDH110 build!

I personally prefer the look of off the cylinder, but if your looking for pure power case intake is the way to go. When building one of these however you do need to keep in mind that the gas contains the oil, and all parts need to be oiled well.
Huh? I am not sure where thats coming from. Did you think I was using straight fuel?

This isnt my first 2 stroke rodeo. Been building and modifying 2 strokes for everything from weed wackers to dirt bikes and aircraft engines for over 30 years.

Huh? I am not sure where thats coming from. Did you think I was using straight fuel?

This isnt my first 2 stroke rodeo. Been building and modifying 2 strokes for everything from weed wackers to dirt bikes and aircraft engines for over 30 years.
What I meant was in a higher performance engine oiling is important and depending on how you build your engine it can starve certain parts of the lower end of fuel, thus starving it of oil.

Ok, I am going to step in right here. That's enough. We can leave our egos at the door, or I can show them the door.
Thanks. Go ahead and close my account please. All this juvenile crap is why I have not returned here in a while. I will not be back.

Thanks. Go ahead and close my account please. All this juvenile crap is why I have not returned here in a while. I will not be back.
I simply said leave your ego at the door and you come at me with more attitude and ego. I haven't been a moderator for more than a few months here, and I am REALLY laid back. Perhaps the problem isn't this place at all...

I gave a friendly suggestion/reminder to everybody to keep it civil and friendly. You automatically assume I am attacking you, when there was nothing to indicate I was singling you out, and I wasn't.

If I were actually going to do so I would have sent you a message in private.

I would suggest brushing that chip off your shoulder before it breaks your back from the weight.

My only other suggestion would be to not push back any more on this.

Back