Mount and accessory kit?

GW's Motorized

Local time
6:05 AM
So, I'm thinking of building a 4 stroke bike with my 79cc predator. I want to keep the build as cheap as I can. Where can I get the cheapest mount kit with throttle, mount plate, transmission, sprocket, ect for a 4 steoke predator? Shoot, I could probably just do it with a mount, I've got plenty of other parts. Whatever suggestions you guys have I'm open to hearing them

You can make all the mounts yourself. All you need is a chain and a wheel sprocket to start, run the chain off the sprocket and get your drive line. Then work from there.

Ok, I might use my hub adapter, or maybe just a rag joint. I want to use the hub adapter to rebuild my bt80 bike, but I could definitely weld a mount in. I was thinking of using a torque converter.

Ok, I might use my hub adapter, or maybe just a rag joint. I want to use the hub adapter to rebuild my bt80 bike, but I could definitely weld a mount in. I was thinking of using a torque converter.
More reason to establish your chain line first. You can buy another wheel like the one you already have, then the sprocket will bolt right up.

Back