Motorized bmx

Rich, I believe. It's super torquey but 4 strokes up top. But I don't rev it that high usually anyway.
It is still new, right? My understanding is that a long intake and exhaust increase low end torque. Good enough since you probably don't want to go too fast. Probably aren't going to make friends with the neighbors with that straight pipe.

I've seen quite a few attempts of a simple expansion chamber made of two paint cans. The bottom cut off one and the top cut off another and joined together to form a double ended can. I have no idea if this would do anything other than waste time but I do like home made solutions.

It is still new, right? My understanding is that a long intake and exhaust increase low end torque. Good enough since you probably don't want to go too fast. Probably aren't going to make friends with the neighbors with that straight pipe.
Yeah, relatively. The intake is a good bit longer than stock.

I will probably put the muffler on it, I don't wanna be rude to the neighbors, and they aren't brave enough to tell me to shut up themselves, probably. They'd just call the cops I think. So ya.

1700872757915.png

Chop the flexy pipe off at the blue line and replace it with the back portion of this.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back