Motorised Bicycle Tacho - Super Simple & low cost

Hi customcruiser

Your story sounds like a reckless one - i guess you were fortunate this time.
A story that is sure to see someone scream for motorised bicycles to be banned by your behaviour.

Fabian

Last edited:
You have to at least think that there are some people who "NEED" to use a motorised bicycle for their daily transport.

By behaving recklessly al you'll do is play your part in having motorised bicycles banned and that really welcoming news for those people that "NEED" and "DEPEND" on using a motorised pushbike.
It just takes one disgruntled person with a good education behind them, and a few handy contacts in government, to pen a submission to their local member of parliament, listing the positive bennefits to the community in banning motorised bicycles.

customcruiser

Don't stuff it up for the rest of us!

Fabian

Last edited:
i suppose u have a point.......but..the detective didnt care and hes pretty government im sure and it wasnt my fault that his holden ve and his partner were in fact behind me as i made that swifty manouvre accross port road doin 50kmh....but im not worried for my safety i f*** up well then i f*** up one less selfish person in this world i guess.. but for the people who saw it may be a big deal theyll be worried wont know what happened i understand......how would live and let die sound here eh?

Im not not stressing about being "1 rpm" off and wont be missing any sleep over it. Just saying what i thought may have been a alternative for me as i am not interested in getting a SBP shift kit, but you just had to come and crush my idea of a possible alternative for the members who roll without shift kits.

Also i doubt these bikes will be banned until some idiot kills himself on one, as in it's the riders fault. So adam, wear your helmet!!!

yea i will wear my helmet from now on couldnt find it that day

cheers vic.

Last edited:
Ive made me a shopping list, so tomorow i might go buy the supplies needed to make myself a tachometer, and i need a speedo so ill buy one of those. I think a 4 function will do for a tacho, as i dont need 2 clocks.

Back