Minarelli Builders Thread

I put a 38 pilot an i think a 125 main. I starts easy an fast acceleration now. Just need to fix the idle after about 15 minutes of riding when i pull in the clutch the idle drops to where it almost shuts off. Like very low idle whereI cant hear the engine idle, but it is still running. So i think im in a decent range for now. Maybe adjust the air mix screw to fix that idle becuase it only happen after about 15 minutes of riding.

Also i lowerd the needle on 4 position. I had it at 5. It bogs when in the middle 3 position

Yeah 125 is what I ended up at. Those needles have a small plastic ring that the circlip seats down onto. Falls out if ur not expecting it.

Right now im planning on building a scooter. I purchased some steel from a supplier. Im planning on welding it this weekend but i cannot find any plans with dimensions used. Just videos of peoples builds. If someone can point me in the right direction a link would be nice

Right now im planning on building a scooter. I purchused some steel from a supplier. Im planning on welding it this weekend but i cannot find any plans with dimensions used. Just videos of peoples builds. If someone can point me in the right direction a link would be nice
Ask @redneckracing674 for some measurements of his scooter frame.

Back