USA Kings Motor Bikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
7:23 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-52-08.png

Kings Motor Bikes sell motorized bicycles & gas powered bicycle, parts, kits and packages for your motorized bicycle. According to their website they will beat any competitors prices on all motorized bicycle kits & motor kits. Kings Motor Bikes is a motorized bicycle dealer in California.

Address:
15825 Stagg Street
Van Nuys
California
USA

Phone: 800-471-9171
Products: 2-stoke & 4 stroke Engine kits, Engine Parts, Accessories

Last edited:
I've ordered 2 motor kits and plenty of parts from gasbike and have had nothing but good things to say... Hit 37mph on one of their 80cc reed valve motors (lol took the reed valve off though.... Seemed slower with it on) and 37 was with a stock 44 tooth and she was howling lol

As I have mentioned before I have done a lot of business with Nationwide, but now days just for replacement parts in bulk, no engines or frames of course, but I never have a problem getting them.

The (818) doesn't work Kc.

Worst company, can't return anything since all above complaints are accurate (no phone , email answering)

SCAM

I have spent a little over 1750.00 with them this year, and around 5000.00 sense Aug. 2112. In that time I have had them ship me the incorrect clutch for 4 stroke twice. They did correct it, but it took some persistence on my part. I also had some engines with bad case gaskets, but the engines only cost 74 bucks so I replaced the gaskets and they ran quite well.
I have never had a engine from them that didn't run well. For those of you experiencing weak performance from the gt 80's you need to deck the cylinder to 2.710 to get the compression that a stock slant plug head has. I think everybody makes a few mistakes on the average, so I give them a average rating.

I Vote "Poor" because there's no listing for " Sewer"
I've bought from them three times. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Each time the parts came weeks sometimes months late. Often the parts were damaged or even broken. No one answeres the phone or email.
Once they have your money they don't care about you.
I've had better luck buying from Aliexpress. The parts come faster straight from China and aren't broken!

My mate sells engine kits from kings he gets A pallet full at a time all in boxes 5 out of 10 are damaged most are fins .pin holes in cylinder and Dents in fuel tank .paint jobs are up and down some good bad and no paint at all .every 5 has something different like clutch arm. big ports small ports some are full of burrs .some are really good in and out some have long intake pipes and some short. And just lately we are finding new spark plug in a packet different fuel filter and tools to take off sprockets .chains were blank now they come stamped 415 . carby have gone from the standard black covered filter one to the red covered speed carby .some handle grips have eagle faces on the ends ......but one thing never changed the instruction book saying thanks for buying kings .lol

Back