Stolen Kerf Victimized

They stole that two years ago, in broad daylight. This one has a lock on the coupler latch, a SS Master coupler lock in the coupler, and a 3/8" log chain around an oak tree. Hope it slows them down. Maybe one day me and little kerf will happen on someone in the process. I wouldn't hurt a fly but little kerf, now that's another matter.

im telling you it will wind up being driven in the hood!believe that!

theylle just dart across the rode with it now and then,so youlle have to be lucky to see it!

man that's real carp, alright...i have to admit i'd cry if someone took my MB, and i also have to admit i'd prolly be out there taking the law into my own hands.

kerf, it almost sounds like you were cased or observed, if the trailer was an easy target compared to wherever you normally keep the MB's...i don't think many people steal an MB for profit, i think they WANT it...maybe they'll screw up & show it off to someone who has some principle and they'll be caught. i'm gratified that the local law isn't blowing this off.

unfortunately(?) we've been teaching people a lot about these...so keep an eye (and ear) out for the engine on another bike, too.

I work with a bunch of cell phone stores in the SE and loathe the holidays, the armed robberies skyrocket, but this year is happening earlier than usual, at east I can carry legally

Good luck Kerf, hope you get it back!

Help Kerf out! I've been doing this for Tom also...

Run this search in Google and if it's out there, it should hit anywhere in AL:
diamondback + alabama + craigslist

Last edited:
Back