Instant Spray Booth! I love it

Risk Man

Local time
2:26 AM
Even with my woodworking hobby, I never had a very "clean" way to spray finishes. Now I do! On a whim, I looked up on Amazon spray booth... and voila! I found three sizes of the Wagner instant spray booth. Sets up like a back pack tent in 5 minutes. Full floor and retractable bug screen. Set it up out of the box ten minutes after delivery and sparyed the first coat of primer on my refurbished belt cover. Took it down ten minutes later and back in the case! Tall enough for my bike stand to hold full size frame and other large parts, or bring in the plastic table and do the small stuff. $49!!! worth every penny.

Attachments

• IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0862.jpg
    IMG_0862.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 23
Even with my woodworking hobby, I never had a very "clean" way to spray finishes. Now I do! On a whim, I looked up on Amazon spray booth... and voila! I found three sizes of the Wagner instant spray booth. Sets up like a back pack tent in 5 minutes. Full floor and retractable bug screen. Set it up out of the box ten minutes after delivery and sparyed the first coat of primer on my refurbished belt cover. Took it down ten minutes later and back in the case! Tall enough for my bike stand to hold full size frame and other large parts, or bring in the plastic table and do the small stuff. $49!!! worth every penny.
Cool! But you should have left it up for a day so that any over spray will fully cure and not stick your tent together.

I just saved that to buy on payday. So many times I have gone to paint something and every bug in a 10 mile radius of my house lands on my painted parts.
For anybody else interested. Not sure if it's the same name on the top, but here is one just like it for a similar price point.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Cool! But you should have left it up for a day so that any over spray will fully cure and not stick your tent together.
good point... this was a quick test with some primer on small part... no over spray.
I just saved that to buy on payday. So many times I have gone to paint something and every bug in a 10 mile radius of my house lands on my painted parts.
For anybody else interested. Not sure if it's the same name on the top, but here is one just like it for a similar price point.
Here is the wagner.... did not do much comparison before pulling the trigger.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back