How much compression do you have with standard head and RockSolidEngines Billet Head

haha yeah I didnt mean to sound so um.. high and mighty. Obviously hes welcome to do anything he wants!

I built mine purely for transportation when I lost my license so I could remain in the work force. However it quickly turned into a hobby and a quest for more power! I don't think mine will get ridden much once I get my license back though. It will be purely a hobby then.

I was refering to Manic Mechanic AKA Creative Engineering....

Jim is the man.

I'll post some pics later.

I was refering to Manic Mechanic AKA Creative Engineering....
Jim is the man.
I'll post some pics later.

Thanks, 210061741, I should have realised. I was going to buy his sprocket and adaptor, before deciding to go the shift-kit route.
I'd almost forgotten that I'd asked.
It rained until dark, then not a drop since. Test-ride tomorrow with my shift kit. The forecast is for scattered showers, that's much better than the last few days of torrential downpours - a couple of days ago we had 180mm, (7"), in 24 hours.

Looking forward to seeing those pics.
I'd still like to know the compression in psi, too. The RSE billet head weighed in at 142psi and is bloody hard to turn over, but the extra power throughout the rev range is worth it.
Also, how much for the Manic Mechanic head, out of interest?

... Steve

Last edited:
Back