Heavy haul with twin prime movers

Fabian

Local time
6:31 AM
Sometimes a client requests a mega haul and we were there to deliver the goods with twin prime movers; connected to each other to provide enough pulling power to get the job done.
Only the most experienced multi-combination heavy haulers can take on such a daunting task.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of people have seen it moving today; some nearly fell off their bikes when their jaws hit the ground; others simply rode into the bushes, rubber necking :D

No one does heavy haulage like Australians do !!!

Obviously i can't take video footage when both of us are under heavy haul (working the life out of the engines with the prime movers engaged in low range gears), but enough people were out there taking photos of the multi-combination trailer train, and i'm sure they were taking video too.

The video is bound to turn up on the internet at some point in time, but the next time we have twin prime movers out there under heavy haul contract, i'll be sure to have a video camera strapped to the back of my bicycle helmet.

This is what the rear of my own multi-combination 6 trailer train looks like. Unfortunately you can only see the last 4 trailers:

10 trailers in tow is going to look epic on video.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was an interesting job because the client wanted a consignment transported by alternative methods as it was listed as non identified cargo (and not to be inspected) when we received the job.

The client thought that it would raise less suspicion if transported by bicycle trailer train; not using the main roads network.
Because of the potential risks involved we demanded a healthy premium and consequently he paid serious money for us to deliver with no questions asked :whistle:

It doesn't matter what time of the day or night, "If you call - we haul" !!!

Last edited:
Back