Grubee KCK long shaft 10G transfer case

Great idea the mount is the first thing to break
if your lucky it wont fracture the frame with it

im working on a clients Grubee that cracked luckily it didn't take the frame with it
so were making motor mounts
20160518_155859.jpg

I've had trouble welding to those frames
It seems like they use a lower quality aluminum and they are prone to crack when the molecular structure changes with the tig welding.
nice rear disc assembly is that a 180? disc

I've had trouble welding to those frames
It seems like they use a lower quality aluminum and they are prone to crack when the molecular structure changes with the tig welding.
nice rear disc assembly is that a 180? disc
Are you using a real Grubee frame, or the gasbike/kings knock-off's?

The real ones come in a box like this.

GTA-150-DB.jpg

Gasbike.com can't buy them wholesale, haven't been able to buy anything real Skyhawk factory made for a few years now.
Are you a rep for them?
Given your handle it's hard not to think so, but I'll assume you are not ;-}

My local welding shop has no problem welding my aluminum custom plates on them, and none have cracked or broke anywhere, but I have heard the knock-offs gasbike sells have that problem.

160 discs front and rear.
Your new mounting design looks promising, pretty much anything beats the stock mounting system regardless of the maker.

4-Stoke engine kit MB's aren't near as popular as 2-stroke's because of price, but that gap is closing and the benefits of going 4-stroke becoming better known.

And then there is the many different transfer cases, most of which are junk...

I have new "Complete Motorized 4-stoke Shifting Bike Kit" coming a little later this year.
It will be a limited special order item that actually could be assembled in a weekend exactly the way you want it.

The gas tank frame with a welded on base mount with holes not slots to mount the engine perfect.
Powder coated however you like.
My 10G 4-stroke system with bottom bracket work already done.

I perfected that when a local brought me a frame, engine, and a bunch parts.
He picked a frame color, provided the front fork, etc. He just got to it local is all.

2_GreenBlackGT2L-1280.jpg

2_GreenBlackGT2R-1280.jpg

What I intend to offer is something similar to that in 3 boxes depending on what you want.
Far cheaper to ship than a completed bike, but with proper assembly you come out like you rode my custom build right out of my shop.

Are you using a real Grubee frame, or the gasbike/kings knock-off's?

The real ones come in a box like this.

GTA-150-DB.jpg

Gasbike.com can't buy them wholesale, haven't been able to buy anything real Skyhawk factory made for a few years now.
Are you a rep for them?
Given your handle it's hard not to think so, but I'll assume you are not ;-}

My local welding shop has no problem welding my aluminum custom plates on them, and none have cracked or broke anywhere, but I have heard the knock-offs gasbike sells have that problem.

160 discs front and rear.
Your new mounting design looks promising, pretty much anything beats the stock mounting system regardless of the maker.

4-Stoke engine kit MB's aren't near as popular as 2-stroke's because of price, but that gap is closing and the benefits of going 4-stroke becoming better known.

And then there is the many different transfer cases, most of which are junk...

I have new "Complete Motorized 4-stoke Shifting Bike Kit" coming a little later this year.
It will be a limited special order item that actually could be assembled in a weekend exactly the way you want it.

The gas tank frame with a welded on base mount with holes not slots to mount the engine perfect.
Powder coated however you like.
My 10G 4-stroke system with bottom bracket work already done.

I perfected that when a local brought me a frame, engine, and a bunch parts.
He picked a frame color, provided the front fork, etc. He just got to it local is all.

2_GreenBlackGT2L-1280.jpg

2_GreenBlackGT2R-1280.jpg

What I intend to offer is something similar to that in 3 boxes depending on what you want.
Far cheaper to ship than a completed bike, but with proper assembly you come out like you rode my custom build right out of my shop.
That would be awesome for me since I'm near the east coast, always have liked your builds because of simplicity..... I like stuff that gets the job done and gets you there pretty quick.
The world of MB's are changing single speeds are becoming a think of the past, guess I might have to change over time.

My next build will probably be a 212cc predator so I will stick to single speed till I get that bike where I want it.... I doubt I could buy a shifter to hold up to a 10ish hp predator;)

That would be awesome for me since I'm near the east coast, always have liked your builds because of simplicity..... I like stuff that gets the job done and gets you there pretty quick.
The world of MB's are changing single speeds are becoming a think of the past, guess I might have to change over time.

My next build will probably be a 212cc predator so I will stick to single speed till I get that bike where I want it....
I doubt I could buy a shifter to hold up to a 10ish hp predator
;)
Not likely ;-}

Back