Full Lighting System.

Mine feels like a motorcycle, haha

But seriously. I was stopped by a cop for the first time the other day and he informed me that the bike was legal to ride without a license and that I was following the laws, but I have to have working lights (I know this to be false, i think...) mainly just the tailight, so I might as well go all out with it, right? haha

Update. I set up my rear light, Two 12Volt bulbs in one rectangular housing, powered by a single 9 volt battery, controlled by a rocker switch mounted under my light switch. It's actually very bright. I wish I got to make my "control box" idea, But I'll do that later.

For now, other motorists treat me as a motorcycle and give me space now. Before they used to cut me off and yelled "GET OFF THE STREET!"

Let this thread now exist for the discussion of battery powered light systems.

Joe, I was thinking of my type of coaster brake. A thumb switch would cover brake lights for me, but yeah, I can see where using a seperate switch while hand braking could be a bit much.

How about the brake handle mount/ect. from a moped with the switch already in it? You may find one that has the turn signal switch in it as well.

Chopper said:
How has this progressed Joe?

I forgot about this thread, thanks for bumping it.

Well, I got that box installed on my latest bike with two flip style switches in it for front and rear lights, but I found that it took too much space on my handlebars and found another way to mount the buttons.

I forgot to take a pic, sorry.

JosephGarcia said:
I forgot to take a pic, sorry.

Any pics/tips on how you now have it set up would be great, I'm about to start collecting the bits to mount lights and turn signals on mine.

Where did you buy

I was wandering where you bought the control box and all the supplies? Did they all come together as a package?

Back