Frame shaking @ specific RPM during Acceleration.

I'm not in your shoes but seems to me you are so close to getting this sorted. Just a few small things to work the bugs out of.
I know the devil is in the details but still. I've read your trials and tribulations with rapt attention and would love to see you make this happen.

As Impulse said, " so I try to live vicariously through other people." Me too.
It's essentially done after I replace the crank, it was working, just needed some last minute adjustments.

But something in my gut is telling me not to ride this death-trap like it is, I have found in my life, good things are worth working for, however if you have to aggressively go after something till you obtain it, it ends up biting you in the as s.

It's essentially done after I replace the crank, it was working, just needed some last minute adjustments.

But something in my gut is telling me not to ride this death-trap like it is, I have found in my life, good things are worth working for, however if you have to aggressively go after something till you obtain it, it ends up biting you in the as s.
If you feel unsafe on the thing, who I am to say? Don't ride it if you feel it's about to come apart around you.

If you feel unsafe on the thing, who I am to say? Don't ride it if you feel it's about to come apart around you.
Yeah, its just the combination of the frame shaking and how many times I was so close but it wouldn't work, then I finally get it together and the bolt snaps like a twig for no reason.

Just don't have a good feeling about it.

Hello future people.

This was resolved by fitting the series 30 on the bike which was just barely possible.

This was mentioned in the 24’ Phatmoto build Log.

Back