For Sale For sale: Old man liquidating motorbike and accessories. 100cc, 28 inch Breach Cruiser, pull cord start, includes 12 volt lighting system.

$600.00 includes alot of useable parts, motors, pistons, carburetors, cables, etc.
Motor on this bike has only 2 hours max. on it since I have not been able to ride anymore due to my age.

This bike is State of Michigan street legal and currently registered and State inspected for road worthiness as a moped until 2025.

Please private message me if interested and I will give you my phone number to talk with you in person.

Attachments

• IMG_20230521_164651.jpg
    IMG_20230521_164651.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20230521_164545.jpg
    IMG_20230521_164545.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 305
Yeah I like the old eveready 6volt flash light as a headlight.
It says in the title that it is all running on a 12 volt system now.

For sale: Old man liquidating motorbike and accessories. 100cc, 28 inch Breach Cruiser, pull cord start, includes 12 volt lighting system.

It says in the title that it is all running on a 12 volt system now.

For sale: Old man liquidating motorbike and accessories. 100cc, 28 inch Breach Cruiser, pull cord start, includes 12 volt lighting system.

Yeah but you know what I meant by the old 6v flash light.

The only thing I question is what he is calling the size of the bike...28 inches...Don't know for sure but think it is a typo and he meant to say 26 inch wheels..But hey< what do I know...lol.
A 28" frame would be for a rider over 6'9" tall. In other words more than likely a custom built frame.

A 28" frame would be for a rider over 6'9" tall. In other words more than likely a custom built frame.
Funny you should mention that, he actually told me he was getting too old to get his leg over the bike being only 5' 6" tall, that is why I surmised he was talking wheel size but just made a typo.

I have talked to "Fuzzy" personally on the phone in order to help him get this posted today and it sounds like a hell of a deal, especially for the State of Michigan members of the forum who are looking for a ready made bike with new motor and all of the spare parts and accessories included too numerous to mention...All for 600 bucks.

Plus it is State of Michigan street legal and is currently registered and State inspected as a moped until 2025...The registration sticker is right on the rear fender.
💋💋💋💋💋💋🤣

Anyone know what brand of bike that is, model? Do those forks come OEM with the bike? That is a nice bike, with a 4 stroke driving it.

Back