Fatbike 750W vs Buzzbike 48cc

Loose the google map
Come on man, wheres your sense of adventure
All roads lead to the same place
Yea, even if it's hell.
There is a trail up in the mountains here that goes off a cliff. When logging, the cat operator pushed all the snags, rocks and debris over the side to make a turn around for the trucks. Some smart Alex dirt biker met his match there when he thought he could get some big air off the dip in the road, oops, NOT A DIP! Next week there was a big chain across the "Jump".

Yea, even if it's hell.
There is a trail up in the mountains here that goes off a cliff. When logging, the cat operator pushed all the snags, rocks and debris over the side to make a turn around for the trucks. Some smart Alex dirt biker met his match there when he thought he could get some big air off the dip in the road, oops, NOT A DIP! Next week there was a big chain across the "Jump".
Biggest jump of his life, Man, what a surprise.

Here in CA after an Earthquake a M/C Highway Patrol was going over a big curving Frwy bridge and to his surprise part of it wasn't there Yeah, he flew to his death

Biggest jump of his life, Man, what a surprise.

Here in CA after an Earthquake a M/C Highway Patrol was going over a big curving Frwy bridge and to his surprise part of it wasn't there Yeah, he flew to his death
The whole road up is just one big jump after another. I feel sorry for the logging truck driver who had to bring down those sticks. What a rollercoaster ride that must have been.

An idiot or drunk driver might aim to go in between the read line. lol JKN

The more lights the better at night
DSCF7047.JPG

I got Rainbow lights on my wheels they change 6 different colors
DSCF7049.JPG

I've had cars slow down and pace me just to watch the lights change colors
When they pass I could see their getting a vid with their phone

Wheel lights are my next addition.

That, and replacing the blue light on the rear. Its kinda useless unless I just WANT to bait the cops.
The red replacement is on order.
Put the red and blue lights up front
It'll be funny to see peoples faces when they see they pulled over for a M/B :ROFLMAO:

Finally, making list and cleaning up both bikes.

Buzzbike about done, only shortcut was the fiberglass / JB Weld junction sealing muffler to pipe. Wasn't sure if I'd be adding a stinger inside the banana. Hey, it held 200 miles still going, and I'm happy. Now time to add a turndown, weld it, call it done.

Fatbike gets connections cleaned up. Adding wire channel to back of seat tube, a PVC pipe cut in half. Putting wire channel in gap btwn battery and downtube. That gets rid of a junction box and two dozen wire ties and a bunch of sleeves.
Redoing cables in front, got rid of a bunch of individual sleeves, now two sleeves coming down in a V in front. Junction wrapped and wire-tied with reusable wide ties, so is seattube channel. 4 ties and two wire channels replace a LOT of crap, and easily disassembled to get to programming connector.
Also easy to go back, and add the USB cables to attach to front and rear signals for a single charge point that can be plugged into battery USB if needed in case I forget to charge them.

Gonna do the same for buzzbike, so I can add a small USB battery pack for its three USB lights.

I needed to go to parts store for the ties. Ebike disconnected But I have my steed to do the deed.
20220718_165205.jpg

Back