Crashes Fallen MBer

well being a type1 diabetic for 36 years this year,i can say my first motoredbike ride in 1997 almost ended in a crash.i was just very excited,and sometimes thats all it takes,i came to in the middle of an intersection very confused.all the excitement can bring on low blood sugar,if that was the case?you really dont feel anything because the brain is shutting off.sorry to hear of rhetts passing,he was doing something he liked.thanks aussie jester for keeping everyone informed.

on a side note-since just about everyone is an old fart here,i had a heart attack in november and did not really notice it,i thought i hurt my arm and maybe had heartburn.you can have a heart attack and continue on,reason this is bad is damage afterwards,you need to get to a emerg soon as possible,sometimes the smallest things in life can get ya.be aware!:cool:
Sorry to hear that about your heart attack --glad you are still with us !!!!!

So sorry to hear about our comrade. I'm a newbie,did'nt know him. However his death will not be in vain. I will get a helmet as soon as possible. Surely others will follow suit.Such a trajedy,may he rest in peace.

Back