california motorbikes

Soulfly

Local time
11:46 PM
Hey guys, I've tried a search but come up with nothing so I'll just ask has anybody had any experience with or know somebody who has had a wildcat pro racing engine or the wc avenger? Price seems good but I'm new to all this. Thanks.

Well ya'll are going to. I just order the wildcat avenger kit it says it's a yd100/phantom 85 killer from what I heard that is a bold statement we will see to be honest I'm 54 years old and don't heal like I used to and I have very little desire to go 50MPH on a bicycle what I do want is torque and it is nice to know if for some reason I needed to ride that fast I have the option. Oh if it is indeed a yd100 that going to be on my new felt faker when it comes in I can see what it feels like to ride and when the avenger comes in I can feel the difference I can also take my time and really boost that engines potential and I'd like to build a motorized trail/mountain bike. Thru all this I'll need to dip in the vast repository of knowledge.

The avenger or the wildcat doesn't have a warranty if it is through California Motorbikes
Well crap. Maybe thru all the I will learn some valuable skill. I'm very much ready to get hands on experience I'm sure that's when the question will start ya'll seem pretty damn patient ya'll probably going to need it with me.

Well crap. Maybe thru all the I will learn some valuable skill. I'm very much ready to get hands on experience I'm sure that's when the question will start ya'll seem pretty damn patient ya'll probably going to need it with me.
Most of us a pretty patient, and if not patient, we are pretty tolerant

Back