BING !!!!! New carb same style

Jayraye39

Local time
8:24 AM
So while I was browsing carbs yesterday. I came across a version of the NT & Bofeng carbs. Its called BING 17mm. It has similar and very simple mechanics. However it is a bit bigger like the vm 18. oko. I myself dont like the big complicated carbs so this one def got my attention. it looks like a quality carb. from $25-$50. has a 23mm clamp end. and the clamp looks mutch stronger than the feng clamp style. Its a plunger and needle setup. and my favorite the choke is a push rod on top of the carb. the choke slide is actually in the throat of the carb. So its perfect for adding a velocity stack without deleting your choke function. also no more blind reaching and feeling around for the choke lever to turn it off. It has an 18mm inlet barrel and 17mm outlet. which I would prob. bore to match. but any way has anyone seen this carb? Or has ran it?. looks like china and maybe 2 more countries carry it. its not common over here in the states. Im gonna buy one just cause it looks like it could give you the power of the more complicated carbs but in a simple Bofeng like style. looks like a good investment
Screenshot_20231026_230505_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231026_230606_Chrome.jpg

Bing carbs have been around for a long time and used in all kinds of applications from small airplanes to mopeds. A real Bing carb is a lot of money but of course our people have made copies for about 25 CDN on Amazon. No idea how well these would work in our CG motors but don't see why they wouldn't.

Ooh, I just bought the 15mm version of that Bing clone carb. it's on my puch maxi though, not my motorized bike.

Those particular clone carbs catch a lot of flak from the moped people. The seals are cheap. They are famous for leaking. The jets for the clone carbs are a different size than for real bings ( I think???) and might be hard to find (Maybe???).

I want to switch to a genuine Dellorto, because jets+parts are everywhere. They are much more popular. I've tuned one once before and it was a piece of cake to re jet and everything.

Ooh, I just bought the 15mm version of that Bing clone carb. it's on my puch maxi though, not my motorized bike.

Those particular clone carbs catch a lot of flak from the moped people. The seals are cheap. They are famous for leaking. The jets for the clone carbs are a different size than for real bings ( I think???) and might be hard to find (Maybe???).

I want to switch to a genuine Dellorto, because jets+parts are everywhere. They are much more popular. I've tuned one once before and it was a piece of cake to re jet and everything.
Let us know how the clone Bing works.

Back