56 Simplex

One of those is on my bucket list of items I wanna get
Our guy, Wayne has all the parts if U need them for an original build or to make a custom build. Wayne is the sole expert and supplier of parts. Wayne is a former NHRA drag racer from back in the day. Here is his contact info. He also has a catalog sheet for parts and cost. Tell him Mike from PA sent U to him. And his wfie, Barbara is 1st Class and a Doll.

Moderators Note:
Please do NOT give out personal information, (like what I just deleted), in the public forums, that is what the PM's are for in the forums....You just exposed this guy, his wife, and family to spammers and scammers from bots, crawlers, etc. that "hoover" all the information they can from forums and social media sites etc, and then misuse it themselves or sell it off to others to use and abuse decent people who have no idea that you just exposed their names, address and telephone numbers to the entire world.

Our guy, Wayne has all the parts if U need them for an original build or to make a custom build. Wayne is the sole expert and supplier of parts. Wayne is a former NHRA drag racer from back in the day. Here is his contact info. He also has a catalog sheet for parts and cost. Tell him Mike from PA sent U to him. And his wfie, Barbara is 1st Class and a Doll.

Moderators Note:
Please do NOT give out personal information, (like what I just deleted), in the public forums, that is what the PM's are for in the forums....You just exposed this guy, his wife, and family to spammers and scammers from bots, crawlers, etc. that "hoover" all the information they can from forums and social media sites etc, and then misuse it themselves or sell it off to others to use and abuse decent people who have no idea that you just exposed their names, address and telephone numbers to the entire world.
Awesome, I'll give him a call and see what he's asking.

Found this little motorbike, searching the web lastnite. It's a 1956 Simplex, the seller is calling it a 1956 Simplex auto-bike. I think it's a Simplex Service-cycle. This thing is just way too cool, it turns over & has random spark. Seller wants $2750 firm, I think the seller is about $2000 light on his price tag. If I had money to throw around, this would be in my garage. View attachment 189713
$2K no more for it. Wrong engine on it. Here is my custom build with a GC190 on it. Will hit 50 mph no problem.

Attachments

• 118544-2e179b55c3c452c8cdbde01b0fcf8e54.jpg
    118544-2e179b55c3c452c8cdbde01b0fcf8e54.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 118545-551cb952718be9f9be5fbc9bbe406fbf.jpg
    118545-551cb952718be9f9be5fbc9bbe406fbf.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 38
Back