18 year old Motobike "Pepe" stolen

gearhead437

Local time
1:35 PM
Dear Fellow Members-My 1000 mile plus, 18 year old, 49cc Grubbee motorized Huffy Cranebrook was stolen out of my closed garage door. The thieves manually opened the door, unplugged the opener and lifted out my baby Pepe. He was a great motorized bike with lots of miles left. IF I make another motized bike, it will be chained to something heavy in my apt. garage. John in Texas

That really sucks. I'm no where in the area, but if you post some pictures people in the area can keep an eye out for you.

Hopefully you can rebuild your bike better than before. Maybe put some cameras in your garage to make sure if this happens again you can have a chance of catching these @$$holes

Dear Fellow Members-My 1000 mile plus, 18 year old, 49cc Grubbee motorized Huffy Cranebrook was stolen out of my closed garage door. The thieves manually opened the door, unplugged the opener and lifted out my baby Pepe. He was a great motorized bike with lots of miles left. IF I make another motized bike, it will be chained to something heavy in my apt. garage. John in Texas
In Texas, that's tantamount to being a horse thief, once ya catch him, hang him.

Probably see someone riding it in the near future,
I hope that you are correct. My apt. building is VERY hidden and I have not ridden Pepe for a month, at least. It's someone who lives here or has visited someone who lives here. NO other garages were mechanically open-nothing else was taken. Pepe also had a complete tool bag with spare plug,wrenches and a first aid kit. Also has an LED teardrop headlamp powered by another coil that I mounted across from the magneto coil:(-John in Texas

Back