bike i finished today

built this for a friend earlier today. he was pretty excited to see it.
81_100_7210_1.jpg

a very slick look, bird...you're lucky, you get to "have" a lot of bikes without the cost 8)

Thats sweet that it worked out that you didn't need the chain tensioner. I wish my friends would get into this so that I coud put their bikes together

that pic is kinda haggard. i wish i had pics of all the bikes that my friends have and have had. some of them were realy nice but got stripped for parts. kinda sad. im going to start taking pics of every bike i build or see.

Great color, nice looking ride. How do you have your motor mounted, can you post closer pics? Enjoy the ride...Kelly

the mount for the motor is drilled threw the frame. most kits come with the parts to do it with.

what kind and modly of bike is this. i am looking for a new bike and i really like this one.

Whats wrong bird?? Some one stick a feather up yer ass??!!??
Why wouldya make an offside crack like that??(that pics kinda Haggard)
I was asked to post a couple pics and thats would I did same as the rest of the fellas . If I overposted to your likings, go snivel elsewhere..
looking at my post, yeah , maybe a little eccessive but no call for ignorance,
sarcasm, and a whinny attitude. I'll edit some pics if possible if it 'll make your sky the right shade of blue for you

Back