Use for Rag joint hardware

robe

Local time
11:33 PM
Here is the latest build, lots of mock ups. Finally finding some time to work on it again.

I have used the rag joint backing plates as spacers to get the rear sprocket to line up with the front. This one took two sets of spacers but it lines up perfectly. These plates make a solid backing. I am using the 44 as a backer to the new 48 had to cut the 44 down to fit so I cut a fair bit off to save weight.

Also in the back round is my diesel heater with a small exhaust heat recovery unit. Old coffee can. Lol.

Talk to ya'll. We are off to the big smoke to see Depech Mode of all the bands to see, anyway I used to like them back in the day.

Here is an old song from 1990

Attachments

• SproketMod.jpg
    SproketMod.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 83
  • RagJointHardware.jpg
    RagJointHardware.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 74
Thanks. I appreciate it.
I did something similar with the rag joint hardware on my 29er. This one is the stock 44 attached to a 52. Next time I have it apart, I will cut the excess sprocket off to lighten it up.

This new one has 27.5 wheels so I went with the 48 to keep the ratio similar.

Attachments

• Back together.jpg
    Back together.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 59
I saw Depeche mode a back in 2017, great show.
It was a good show, I'm glad we went.

A year earlier we saw Florence and the Machine on a Tuesday that's the only day she could fit in the little town of Vancouver. That was really good, wonderful I have to say, I'd go see her again anytime.

That is just a video from 13 years ago.

Here is a clip of the more normal Florence. I confess I have a crush on her. Lol.

This video didn't change a thing, if anything it has reinforced in my mind what I already said about "IT"...lol...lol.

That is either a guy in drag, a tranny, etc. or one of the ugliest broads I have ever seen...lol.

"IT" looks like a cross between David Bowie, John Kerry, and George Harrison all rolled up into one and wearing a dress...lol.

Back