SBP 4 Stroke Shift Kit Release

I have had both types of wide cranks one piece and now 3 piece and feel no difference from a normal crank.I have my clutch engaged all of the time,with no problems.I do have a kickstand that keeps the back wheel off the ground.The back wheel does rotate a little while warming up.I have had the clutched engaged for 3 or 4 years.

MotoMagz

I have had both types of wide cranks one piece and now 3 piece and feel no difference from a normal crank.I have my clutch engaged all of the time,with no problems.I do have a kickstand that keeps the back wheel off the ground.The back wheel does rotate a little while warming up.I have had the clutched engaged for 3 or 4 years.

MotoMagz

Meaning...centrifical clutch?? (no clutch lever to engage and disengage when starting from a stop)

Yes you maintain the centrifugal clutch that is part of your gearbox/primary reduction. MotoMagz is talking about the engager system that is part of the Grubee II or III gearbox. This engager in theory is a good idea, but in practice it is a real pain in the rear. The way to make it less of a pain is to lock it into the fully engaged position, and leave it there. If you leave it functioning and hooked to a brake lever or thumb shifter you will be tempted to use it as a clutch and IT IS NOT MENT TO BE A CLUTCH! The engager allows you to disengage the drive so you can start the motor and rev it with out the bike taking off. It is only ment to be engaged at idle rpm and no higher.

ocscully

Back