Greetings from Buford T Justice

Local time
3:17 AM
Hi All,
I happen to be Buford T. Justice, a distinguished officer of over 40 years' seniority! One of the most highly-respected law-enforcement agents in the United States of America!

I have a 1972 Moto Beta - mostly original and runs great. I'm always looking for parts for this! The Bandit has em and I'm in hot pursuit!
I also have a 1999 Whizzer - I'm replacing the head and carburetor at the moment. When it's ready, Junior will be patrolling my estate with it!

Give me a Diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a goshdamn hurry.

Hi All,
I happen to be Buford T. Justice, a distinguished officer of over 40 years' seniority! One of the most highly-respected law-enforcement agents in the United States of America!

I have a 1972 Moto Beta - mostly original and runs great. I'm always looking for parts for this! The Bandit has em and I'm in hot pursuit!
I also have a 1999 Whizzer - I'm replacing the head and carburetor at the moment. When it's ready, Junior will be patrolling my estate with it!

Give me a Diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a goshdamn hurry.
gosh?

YEP...lol...Got quite a few Christians here including myself and we don't "cotton" too much to seeing GD references...lol.

Ps...We also don't "cotton" to cuss words much on the forum either...lol...We have woman as well as kids as young as 13 here in the forums too, it's not just us guys...lol.

Back