For Sale Gas Frame Bike with 3 Spoke Wheels and BT V2 -"Risky's Ride"

I have decided to sell Risky's Ride" to make room for more projects. I know there are very few locals to pick it up in Naples Florida, but wanted to put it out here first.

Fully registered and plated as a Florida Moped. Ride it legally. Shipping estimate to east coast and north $300-$400

$ Offer???

Attachments

• IMG-5531 (1).JPG
    IMG-5531 (1).JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 390
Risky's Ride was a nice build, I'm sure your got a good price

So now your down to 2 M/Bs
Whizzer NE-5 and Motoped Cruiser
Yep! and the Ambassador Restoration (not taking up much space now as it is in pieces !). My garage is lonely.... maybe for some woodoworking? :love:
I sold it for $700 and I think it went to a "Worthy" home.. long story and somewhat private.. so I will leave it at that. Watching Rikard ride down his street back and forth at speed made me feel good and somewhat "proud". I really enjoyed it; particularly the second rebuild and the challenges and upgrades I made. But, it was not the bike for me now... I am hooked on the 4 strokes and even gave him my two stroke gas can, remaining 2 stroke oil and extra spark plug.... I am happy with the outcome. And thanks again to the Forum folks for all the support along the way on my first Build.. seems like more than 3 years... but Time at my age does seem to Fly! Especially when you are having so much fun! ;)

I sold it for $700 and I think it went to a "Worthy" home.. long story and somewhat private.. so I will leave it at that
It had to be some good reason you let it go so cheap...lol...I was once offered $2200 bucks cash money for mine and I know "Risky" was not only made extremely well but also looked alot like mine as well...lol.

Riskman, where does 1 find the kick stand on the bike you just sold? That has a wide stance for stability. Is it wider than normal or just looks like it in the pic?

It had to be some good reason you let it go so cheap...lol...I was once offered $2200 bucks cash money for mine and I know "Risky" was not only made extremely well but also looked alot like mine as well...lol.
That was the best I could get with it for sale since January... Just no interest in these things in my neck of the woods. Now if it was a Bentley or Rolls Royce or Porche, it would have been easier to sell :ROFLMAO:

Riskman, where does 1 find the kick stand on the bike you just sold? That has a wide stance for stability. Is it wider than normal or just looks like it in the pic?

Jumbo Double Leg Kickstand,Black (Made by URSUS) $69​

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I was offered $1400 for my bike. He was ready to fork over the cash then and there. I didn't sell it to the guy because it wasn't the bulletproof transportation he needed.

I sold him a lovely honda for the same price and he's been commuting on it for over a year now.

I had a guy think my Whizzer was worth $25K

He said "wow what's that worth"
I said "what do you think it's worth"
He said "$25K"
I said "SOLD" :LOL:

After I told him what I had and the real value of the bike. He was blow away and didn't realize Whizzer Motorbike existed

Obviously he didn't know what he was looking at because he thought it was fully restored pre 1911

Back