5-6HP on chinadoll with a tuned pipe?

Jayraye39

Local time
6:08 AM
Ok am I reading these new posts right. Can a china doll really make 5 to 6 hp with all the basic tunes. but utilizing a correctly tuned pipe?
I seen a member hydroformed his own. I have for awhile now noticed that my rpm wall and hp Is probly due to my expansion chamber design. although I wasnt expecting an ebay chamber to be high performace. If this is the case with adding that much HP im going to take the 3 diff chambers that i got cutt them up and make my own correctly tuned pipe from all the proper equation formulas.

Yeah i know a good expansion pipe on a 2 stroke dirt bike can almost double the power output. But on our small motors I didnt know a pipe would increase it that much. I always thought the port positions on these jugs is what limited that much of an increase. Also with all the expansion chambers that fit our motors not a single one produced come even close to thoese numbers. So since this can be obtained im going to be making my own tuned pipe. Dont have equipment for hydroforming. Plus yall know me. Im going to use the things I already have. which is 2 crap chambers in the garage and the Nasty Jack on my blue racer. Hell now yall got me all excited.

A Phantom 85 is 5 to 6 HP stock, right out of the box, with the exhaust/muffler/pipe that they made especially for the P-85...I am more than pleased with performance with mine.
sorry i meant to say stock CG. I know the hybrids can fly. but if i can make a good pipe i technicaly should be keeping up with you 85rs

sorry i meant to say stock CG. I know the hybrids can fly. but if i can make a good pipe i technicaly should be keeping up with you 85rs
Did you know that they also made a P-85 exhaust that fits the standard CGs too???

Back