Fold Ups??

ill get pics up soon have to use my sisters camera mine is broke....anyways everything was very tight on the bike has knobby tires...there is no drag at all i can get on the bike pedle for a min reach back crank it ride turn it off and continue pedling haha the back break pads even have little pressure sensitive red LEDs only thing i was not satified about is fold up size isnt as small as i expected in the pics it looks like u can reach down grab the handle and go not true it is atill slightly awkward to carry and i figured out the clutch it only makes the noise if you turn the bike off at high speeds to coast i guess cuz it is engaged i dont know i have found many sites that sell them but they are all $895 and i got mine for $530 total to my front door......

ill get pics up soon
Hurry, I will die without pics!

...there is no drag at all i can get on the bike pedle for a min reach back crank it ride turn it off and continue pedling
So, since there are two freewheels, it's impossible to "bump start" the 2-stroke, eh? You must always crank to start?

haha the back break pads even have little pressure sensitive red LEDs
Huh?? Like brake lights?

only thing i was not satified about is fold up size isnt as small as i expected in the pics it looks like u can reach down grab the handle and go not true it is atill slightly awkward to carry
I too was slightly disappointed with the size of the folding bike I received. It's just not physically possible to make a 20" bike easily fit into a briefcase... but the back of a trunk, perhaps!

I'm about to place my order for this bike tomorrow night, but just to double check on these 2 last things....

1) The "pressure sensitive red LEDs" are... brake lights, right?

2) Because there are 2 freewheels, you can pedal as if there were no motor attached at all... and you cannot pop the clutch to start it because the driveshaft won't spin from the second freewheel??? I'm actually just triple checking that you know the difference from a freewheel and regular sprocket. It just seems crazy to me that these people are selling a decent quality foldable bike with a motor, 2 freewheels, and a brake light to boot...

Answer the last question in particular and if you're still happy with the bike, then I'll be another proud owner of a WindJammer bicycle.

yea they are brake lights nothing to speak of i just thought it was kinda funny....correct there are two freewheels i can pedle with the motor on or off you can pop the clutch but you can very easily reach back and start it while you ride i do it all the time i know what freewheels are and there are two....i am very happy with it

yea they are brake lights nothing to speak of i just thought it was kinda funny....
My state and local laws require one bright light in the front and one bright red light in the back if you plan on riding at night. Having a brake light on a bike would just be plain cool!

correct there are two freewheels i can pedle with the motor on or off you can pop the clutch but you can very easily reach back and start it while you ride i do it all the time i know what freewheels are and there are two....i am very happy with it
I'm sold!

Neat bike! A guy could put one of those in his trunk. Actually I've heard of a place somewhere in Colorado that does a kind of taxi-service for folks who need a lift home from the bar. Apparently you can call them, and they have these kind of fold-up motoredbikes that they ride to the bar, place it in your trunk, and then drive you (in your own car) home. Kinda neat, doncha think? I guess it's spendy, but it sounds like a great idea.

Back