horrible clutch lever

lol thanks norman im gonna try to get out there today its been snowing all nite so far we have 1/2 a foot o snow and the sno blower is in the shed in the back yard lol that makes for hard shoveling lol but if i can wade through the drifts surrounding the shed i will try to make one if i cant do it (most likely lol) ill let ya know that is if i can even get in the shed it has 1 of those master locks with the briefcase type locks where the keyhole usually is and u have to push it up, that realses the pin (mostlikely frozen) and then u pull down so i might be making creaitive use of a cynder block (as i have done before lol) i need to get there anyway for the sno blower that shuld be fun lol and boots in my size are over $70 where im at bacause i have huge feet size 14 and im 14 lol the doctor says i still have HUGE gaps between my groth plates ill be borrowing shoes from shaq soon lol so i think ill have to put on my shoes for my shoes lol i cant spell golashez or somthin like that. see the link the 2nd pic i thought is funny

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/eltatertoto/DCAM0059.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/eltatertoto/DCAM0060.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys i just thought id post this according to the news its 34 in north texas but its 40 in ancorage alaska! lol i thought that was funny

ok guys i was just outside i was workin on my bike i removed the line and cable from it and when looking at the cable i noticed a dent..... well i tried to push the cable through and it wouldnt go, so because i have different lines i disected the line and come to find out part of the spiral that keeps the line from kinking buckled somehow and was pushing the cable down i probablly should have checked that out before i did anything.... now i feel real dumb lol but it still wouldnt lock, so i took off the lever and its clamp, i totally removed the clamp part, flattened it and then shaped it to the EXACT shape of my bars an tightened the sh** out of it until it came within 1 or 2 threads within stripping and get this IT STILL WOBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!! go figure i still am trying the hydro cause im real curious how easy it'll be to pull but thanks for all the help!!!!

I just wish we could sometimes get a little of the snow to go along with the cold, it should be down to 28 tonight here. I have tiny feet. The best shoes for me are a womens size 8. I guess the positive side is that i don't step in near as much poo as you, but I can get my foot in my mouth a little easier.

Well now that you've gone through all this and found the kink. You now have a solution to someone else's problem in the future. I am curious too about the hydro clutch. Stick some shimms or small/thin rubber strips between the bars and the clamp. Enough to take out the gap and to prevent movement. A seat post light I bought came with several different strips of rubber to fill the gap.

That's funny!!! Eltatertoto Giant boots and your just a growing boy.
I'd hate to have to feed you! I'm still laughing.
Change your name to sacquash( spelling check can't spell it either) it would fit you better. Them are big feet.
Augi is this guy related to those things that run wild there where you live?
Well good luck on your endeavors.
Norman
I'm still :Dtickled.

lol thanks i get that a lot u got that rite about the food part especially considering i ride my bike at least 20 miles every other day by pedal onn my racin bike in the summer lol hopefully this bike will cut down on that considering that i have gotten 2 bikes since november when is cooooooold i dont know how ffar ill ride in the summer lol

Back