"blue oni" 70cc mtb super moto!

This is th' bike I wanted to do before th' 47cc schwinn spoiler ( zeus zangeitsu).....but th' charisma of da spoiler seduced me to commit it to da back burner. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid....!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• photo_0003.jpg
    photo_0003.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 864
  • photo_0002.jpg
    photo_0002.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 671
  • photo_0005.jpg
    photo_0005.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,064
  • photo_0010.jpg
    photo_0010.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 600
  • photo_0006.jpg
    photo_0006.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 581
I still have an "ace" up my sleeve in regards to this build.......but still waiting for an important part to finalize th' "master plan"....;) More pics ,yo!

Attachments

• photo_0016.jpg
    photo_0016.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 571
  • photo_0011.jpg
    photo_0011.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 451
  • photo_0012.jpg
    photo_0012.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 534
  • photo_0013.jpg
    photo_0013.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 474
Very Nice...Please tell me more about your induction system....How did you angle the carb?
Where did you get the air filter....The air filter is exactly what I want...Oh it doesn't interfere with pedaling does it?....Any performance gains with it?
Good Job!
Andrew

very cool lookin bike !!! :D
one question,
I always thought it was wrong to put the tensioner on the top of the drive loop, is there a reason for yours being on top?

thank you, beast! Unfortunately, with only 40 something miles on it, AND I babyed th' heck out of her....th' upper roller bearing on th' rod spit little itty bitty rollers inside the engine!????! The upper roller bearings are a Great idea......its just that th' cage holding em was some cheap, thin metal!:confused: The 2nd from last photo is an old engine, I'm gonna try rebuilding th' upper head/piston. Final pic is my super modded exhaust. I'm trying low buck , high concepts. Stock muffler is dremmeled open........with an aluminum cone bolted to that.............lined with scouring pads i commandeered from work where I cook:)..............plus, an aluminum tube for a baffle with roughly sixty holes punched thru it. Sorry to get off track there............... has anyone else had a problem with th' newer engines?????????????

Attachments

• photo_0017.jpg
    photo_0017.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 473
  • photo_0018.jpg
    photo_0018.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 486
  • photo_0019.jpg
    photo_0019.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 468
  • photo_0004.jpg
    photo_0004.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 486
azkronic, when I converted my 44t sprocket on my shinobi sinner bike to th' 36 there was alot of chain slop. Quite frankly I was in a rush so I didnt cut it......I used an older tensioner and ADDED it (upside down) in tandem with th' normal one. It worked so good, this deviation was used again in this application. Beside th' fact its just something different.........my main reasoning is th' tensioner wont keep trying to "lean" into th' spokes. It HOLDS th' chain instead of LIFTING it.

Andyinchville1, thank U.....th' manifold is made up of two intake manifolds joined by silicone heater hose......, th' filter is a K&N crankcase filter I got from a local auto parts chain ($15).......it doesnt get in th' way of pedaling because its in a sweet spot juussst below th' seat. I'd love to give you a progress report on power ....but I think I got a lemon engine. If you look at th' pics....... you'll see one of the upper rod roller bearings lodged in my cyl. head. I tryed calling dax several times to get some info on these newer engines .........but, no dice. I STILL have a decent waiting once I get this engine fiasco resolved........regardless, Thank you for your time. Brian

Back