Revopower Wheel

I like the motor wheel, I like how simple it is. It is interesting that It will not run while standing still, I suspect it is not hard to start. I was looking at the rotary, a little Price but a nice design. It has been around for a while. Have fun Dave

I like that :D Looks alot like the bike I've just put a deposit on. The red ones always go faster too ;)

Yeah, but Red makes it a COP Magnet ! :LOL:

Unfortunately they don't make my new bike in green (my fav colour), I don't want a blue bike because I've got too many blue pedal cycles as it is, same goes for black, - soooooooo really all that was left was red.
Cop magnetism isn't so bad when you're a middle aged lady with a walking stick who seems to be pleasant and relatively harmless ;):D

You know what is really sad, is when the cop stops you and won't give you a ticket, and just asks what happened back there. Then goes on to say just be careful, that is not what they said in 66.... Have fun Dave... B. R. Green my fav too
PS: You are getting a red Rotary? FUN... They did a study and said the colour made no difference.

People like me would certainly find good use with this type of engine. I'm not concerned with top speed; as 20 mph is plenty fast enough. I'm more concerned with practicality and dependability.

Last edited:
I used to email Revo about twice a year (always got prompt responses and courtesy). The basic story I was told is that they needed to find a capable manufacturer at the right price point before they could go into real production and sales.... Now, as nearly 3 years have gone by, I have lost faith in Revo.. I mean, c'mon now, it can't be an insurmountable obstacle to find some company, somewhere, that can machine this item.... That said, I'd really really love to have one of these, that is, ahem, IF they truly existed in the real world!!!

Unfortunately, in my own little opinion yes.... Seeems odd to me that they have a vid of their product happily putting about for a couple of years, and yet still can't bring the product to market.... Im just guessing now, but it feels to me that the REVO people are more of a "business for profit" group than people that are truly interested in alternative minimalist transportation...I apologise if I speak wrongly, but c'mon now... How many years is someone supposed to wait for a drive unit that (1) is not particularily that much lighter than current offerings (2) Not greatly cheaper (3) shows no real sign of being offered as a viable option any time soon???? Like I say, I've always had great communications with Revo, via e-mail, but I can say, honestly, that the hype has worm me down in regards to the month after month reality I keep enduring...... Heck, I put off buying a GEBE a year because of the REVO... What did I get in return except an unrealized hope???... If any members wish to contact REVO and engage them in some pertinet questions concerning an actual product delivery date' I would love to hear about it... I myself have lost faith in them... I'd sure like to be proven wrong....

Back