Picture

Here is a picture of my bike. I am trying to put a picture on my message.
72_bike_2_1.jpg

Another one

Here is another picture of my bike. Should have read how to put picture on to begin with.
72_bike_3_1.jpg

GOOD looking bike......huffy cranbrook....right? My buddy motored one just like it. I hope you have reinforced the front fender. his came loose...got tangled enough to lock up his front wheel........sent him over the handlebars....he said he was in the air....(like superman) ....long enough to contemplate his landing. fortunately, he was ok.(to hear him tell it, was a hoot!) there have been several other instances of this happening... on the cranbrook.... some were not so lucky. just want ya to ride safe.
Dave

Death trap

Hey, cool thanks for the warning. How did he re-enforce the fender? Ya know my rear fender alread broke off vibrated untill the clip broke in half. I better look into that. Re enforce it or take it off. I think I should re-enforce it insted because I think the fenders make it look more old like. It does not work right now though the peddal broke 'crummy plastic ones that come with it are not very good they just look like peddals. I have a 6 mounth warranty on the bike so waiting for huffy to mail me a new one. Know anyone who has some real peddals let me know. I got some spare peddals off of a bike that my neighbor was throwing away, but they are a fraction of an inch too big. Good thing it broke though keeps me off of it I needed to do some things around the house. Wife starting to get steamed too much time with bike. Atleast she has not run it over yet like she did with the engine parts I left in the garage when I replaced the engine in the car. She is kind of jelous.

Picture thing

Ya, it worked just fine. I just had to re-size it. I finaly read how to post a picture duuuuuuuuuuuuu.

sardavo

Hey, Sardavo doesn't that time you are in the air and you know you are going to get messed up suck. I hate that especially if it is a long period of time which equals more messed up. I did that on my mountain bike once. My frount wheel had greese or something on it and I used the frount brake and the wheel just started skipping brake would grab then not and back and fourth then I got into a speed wobble at what had to be maybe 24 or 30 mph. Got all jacked up. No broken bones but lots of scabs and a completely demolished seko watch that I just bought.
72_watch_1.jpg

72_sticker_1.jpg

Sticker

Tom thanks for the sticker. Looks real cool on my bike the lettering is kind of old school, and the white looks good with my white walls.

davidsis, that's a nice classic look, for sure 8)

your buds are steering you right, tho...remember, that huffy isn't the most solidly built bike, hopefully it won't become painfully clear at 30mph :?

pay close attention to your chain tension, spokes, wheel bearings, brakes, brakes...did i mention brakes?

Back