RIDE/SHOW IN SAN DIEGO JUNE 11th!!!

hawaii_87

Local time
6:58 PM
Hi MB.com!!! I am organizing a ride/show in San Diego. I want to have everybody meet at the pier by north property line by Seaport Village. This is a beautiful spot on the water about 250ft by 15ft, where we meet up swap parts, bikes and stories. I want to keep it sort of Critcal Mass style meet up where it just a bunch of people getting together for a ride but without running the red lights or anything like that. We can then ride out to beach to Kono's in Pacific Beach by Crystal Pier where we can get a cheap big breakfast. Plenty of parking and nothing offical just meet up 08:00 am, hang out for about 45 mins, ride out, then eat, then ride back Just keeping it simple. Dont bother RSVP'in just at show up but let me know on here if your going just to get an idea of how many are coming. I just got into this and would like to meet others. Please bring your helmets, headlights, tailights, money for food and part swapping and your game face. I want to make this a monthly thing. See you there!!!

-Hawaii

BULLET NOTES

• JUNE 11th
    8AM
    RIDE/SHOW
    SEAPORT VILLAGE PIER
    RIDE TO PACIFIC BEACH
    BRING MONEY HELMET FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS GAMEFACE

Last edited:
GUYS ITS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO JUNE 25th!!!!! Thank you in advanced for understanding.

Hey guys hope everyone is ready. Here is a link to where we are meeting up (GREEN ARROW). Hope to see you all there!!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=32.70...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

We will be riding to Kono's Cafe located at 704 Garnet Avenue, San Diego, CA 92109 (Crystal Pier) to eat and ride back.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...tljp130734225304100&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

We will be going down Harbor Drive to Grape Street then out to Pacific HIghway to Washington St to San Diego Ave through Old Town (via Twiggs and Congress) to Rosecrans to Sports Arena to Mission Bay Drive to Mission Blvd to Garnet Ave. If you have any questions comments or concerns or possible route changes to better accommodate other please write me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

-Hawaii

By the way!!!!! You electric guys are more than welcomed. Death Race '11 and Willow Springs is including you so I can't leave you guys out!!! See you all out there!!!

Back