For Sale: Engine and lots of parts (enough 2 make another engine)

Wife won't ride MB's anymore so I'm getting rid of the engine and lots of other related parts takign up my space. Read before you dismiss this ad...you are getting plenty for my asking price.

Items for sale as package sale only: $170 plus cost of shipping

1. HT engine. Low mileage (less than 2 hours use) I believe its a Powerking bought on ebay. Starts easy and runs great
Option:
Pull start
centfrigual clutch
Slant head/high compression head

2. Chubby tuned pipe (sells for $50 bucks new)...used less than 30 minutes..works great

3. Lower engine, new cylinder assembly, standard head. Engine used for one summer. Removed because new slant head didn't work on it...it kept blowing head gaskets and warping the cylinder head. Worked great with standard regular compression head

4. At least 3 cylinder heads for various 66 (80cc) engines...all as usable..
5. At least 3 cylinder assemblies for various HT 66 (80) engines...all are usuable and at least one is new if not more.
6. As many 48 tooth and 50 tooth sprockets you are willing to pay shipping on...from none to about qty 10 in stock ( no increase in price if you want all ten)...have some smaller sprockets too such as a 40 tooth and maybe one 44 tooth.
7. Circular rag joings (at least 6 pares with accompanying metal hardware)
8. Used low end engine block. Needs bushing or roller bearing. Main bearing is just fine. Not complete...needs various parts.
9. At least 5 sets various assorted engine side covers
10. One used (looks like new) rear rack mounted gas tank...great to carry extra fuel on long trips and no worries about fuel spitting out on you as you ride.
10.5: SBP actuator clutch..complete assembly except for the 3 or so pins that come with kit (you can grind down existing clutch pin easily to make this work...looks like new...mounted for about 10 minutes...didn't like it.
11. Many extra parts....anybody who has bought from me can tell you that I always surprise folks by giving them more than they actually pay for. I havfe 3 totes of stuff to get rid off.

Sorry, I will not part stuff out.

I'm also throwing in the side and center plates from a sickbike parts shifter kit in the deal. All you'd need is the jackshaft, bearings, gears, and freewheel crank to have a shifter bike. The plates are used and should work well. You can get the remaining parts from SBP or from a go-kart website.

I am interested. I have a 48cc grubee that busted a top ring. I bet it will need a cylinder, piston, rings. The rest is still good.

So a working engine, and a rear rack tank sound good. The rest is (to me) junk I will have to sell off. Or, if you have the things I need for the price, you can junk them. I don't care. Shipping is so dang high.

Do you have the things I need to fix my existing grubee 48 skyhawk?

If so please reply soon.

I read through it again. If this is 2 ! working engines (even if minus the carb and intake tube etc, little petty stuff), and a rack tank, call me! I pMd you my phone number.

None are 48cc engines....all are the larger size engines (65/66/80cc or whatever else they call them)

I read through it again. If this is 2 ! working engines (even if minus the carb and intake tube etc, little petty stuff), and a rack tank, call me! I pMd you my phone number.

You'll have to make the engines work. There are enough parts for this to happen.

FREE SHIPPING upon payment. I'd like to free up some space in my garage.
Thanks!

Back