MB TV Ad

K

kerf

Last night, while watching the History Channel, there was an ad for someone selling Happy Time kits. I was shocked, I think it was GasBike.net, advertising their $109 kit. Is motor bicycling going big time?

Interesting. I went to gasbike's site and youtube and could not find it. I would like to see the commercial.

I think it was GasBikes.net, happened quickly and out of the blue. I was shocked to see it as was my wife. I do remember it fas for a Happy Time kit for $109. This, I believe, was a national ad, being on the History Channel.

I saw a show i think it was on science channel, about the guys that travel the country in a bio diesel bus looking for average folks with so called green inventions..
They featured a M/B callad the Deringer from Calif. on one show.
Kinda funny how they think a H/T is green ???
But it was kinda cool they rode them to a vinyard and has a cook out !!

Not the Derringer again....I guess what that guy lacks in innovation (and shame when it comes to pricing), he makes up for with PR savvy.

I found it comical as I had just built my bike a week or so ago and I was telling my significant other that MB's are going to be getting popular. She scoffed and called me a heretic (not in so many words). Then blam, big as life it on the tele. I said "told ya so"! She was still not impressed.

I think I'm gonna have to start watching television again just to see this commercial.

The solution is the revolution?

Yep, me too. Oct. 2, GasBike, $109 kit. Couldn't remember the channel, but History channel sounds like something I'd be watching. I just asked the same thing on "the other" forum yesterday. No response there so far.

That was the first MB commercial I ever saw on TV - haven't seen it again since.

Back