193.6 KB · Views: 2,340
  • Push Trailer (new frame) 005.JPG
    Push Trailer (new frame) 005.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 720
  • Push Trailer (new frame) 006.JPG
    Push Trailer (new frame) 006.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 646
Hey Dude
you might want to pot a bolt in the end of your clutch shaft it looks like the keyway is falling out of it and the clutch could comming flying off.And in your movie it looks like your clutch is sticking.Does it not disengage?Because when I start mine I dont have to have it up on blocks it stays put till i give it gas.But it looks good i like it I have got mine up to 45mph its pretty scary but fun

A bolt on the end of the shaft is a must But anyways, if I were to make a pusher, yours would be one I would copy. Lookin like a keeper. OOps I already did copy something. Your pillow block bearings....Thanks. :)

Attachments

• shaft_bolt.jpg
    shaft_bolt.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 654
  • pillow_block_shaft.jpg
    pillow_block_shaft.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 675
Hey Dude
you might want to pot a bolt in the end of your clutch shaft it looks like the keyway is falling out of it and the clutch could comming flying off.And in your movie it looks like your clutch is sticking.Does it not disengage?Because when I start mine I dont have to have it up on blocks it stays put till i give it gas.But it looks good i like it I have got mine up to 45mph its pretty scary but fun

The key is not slipping out.... I just didn't cut it flush when I cut it... so currently it sticks out a little bit. I like the idea of putting a bolt in the end though.... I will try to do that. Thanks.

Hey Dude

Normally I do not start it on blocks. The wheel does not roll when it is off the blocks with no gas. Does your wheel spin if you lift it off the ground?

The only reason it is on blocks so I could reve the engine with the bike going flying away. Normally I can start it fine.... no roll off. Maybe my clutch is grabbing a little bit, but I don't know what I can do about that.

Maybe my clutch is grabbing a little bit, but I don't know what I can do about that.

Nice trailer. I like the yellow and blue. I can't wait to see a video of you going down the road.

If your clutch is grabbing, spray some WD-40 or other lubricant in the clutch bushing.

Nice trailer. I like the yellow and blue. I can't wait to see a video of you going down the road.

If your clutch is grabbing, spray some WD-40 or other lubricant in the clutch bushing.

The paint job sucks... I didn't have any primer handy so I skipped that step! Oh well.

I had a can of yellow caliper paint and decided to use that.

I don't really know how the clutch works... do I have to take it apart to spray the bushing? Normally the bike will not move at all when it is running at idle. I have it on the kickstand and it will not roll.... it might be grabbing ever so slightly.

Great job. Do you have any action vids. The triangulation in the bar looks good and sturdy. Thia way you will get less flex when on the throttle. Let us know how the wheel and clutch hold out. Which clutch are you using?

These push trailers are going to blow up soon. I mean blow up as in your are going to see alot of them with im sure some really creative designs.

Great work! BE SAFE and have fun.

Back