A Ride on my Push Trailer

bikeman6969

Local time
7:01 AM
Yesterday I went for a nice ride on my bike. My top speed was 45mph. Maybe a little too fast on a bicycle, but it seemed to ride pretty smoothe. A lot of people were looking at me like I was a nut. You would think that they had never seen a man on a bike with a push trailer before.

Attachments

• push.jpg
    push.jpg
    664.8 KB · Views: 1,921
Neat set-up.

I don't think it matters whether they've seen such a thing before or not; that thing is a head-turner. A "double-taker", too.

I can just picture them thinking, "Am I going crazy? Or did I just see a little engine pushing some guy down the road?"

You need more brakes!

Nice setup, great speed.

You definitely need more braking capacity.

You could have TWO side-pull vee brakes for $30.

I have vee brakes plus coaster brake on "The Dragon Lady". It goes about 30mph.

Any faster and I think I'd need at least front disc brake.

Thats funny, because i myself have never seen a man on a bike with a push trailer in aside from the web. I hope you got a good adrenaline boost while on your ride. Adrenaline is healthy, it makes you know your alive. How do you like the performance of the engine?

the motor runs great it is a little hard to start because i disconnected the governor but overall i like it

Excellent Push Trailer Craig!!! 45Mph!!! Way too fast for a bicycle, and all the more reason to ride! A very strong and compact design! Loving that 6.5 I see :D

As long as you ride that thing, people will look at you like you are a nut! I still get that on mine, LOL.

Have fun on that thing!
ZnsaneRyder

Thank you i am glad you all like my trailor i do have a a front hand brake on it now but it is still not enough i will try to be carefull

yes -- me too -- careful

i will try to be carefull

that's a good thing bikeman -- careful
I went down so fast on my buddies MB little over a week ago
still sore

that's an interesting pusher MB thing
the thought of riding one of those
get's the mind going on this early morning

keep us updated
have fun as you

ride that THING

Back