performance exhaust

cspaur13

Local time
12:54 AM
i have a 2 stroke 80cc raw engine on my bike and im wanting to put a performance exhaust on it and i couldnt find any. do u know any sites that sells them. and do pocket bike mufflers work on it.
thanks,
cody

pocket bike exhausts work, but there's going to be some fabrication involved. And I saw a thread somewhere where a vendor was making an expansion chamber for the bikes.

Attachments

• P5140041.jpg
    P5140041.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 579
SCSW Tuned Pipe

Here you go. I have one nice design. You will use your old muffler with this pipe (if you want to run with it.)

New SCSW Tuned Pipes for sale!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well their finally for sale to the public! The new SCSW tuned pipe will dramatically increase your mid and low range. The pipe comes with the mounting bracket, a built in heat shield, hardware and header pipe. Comes black or raw. You can run it with or without your stock silencer. Call and place your order with Pipelyne Manufactoring. (408) 279-2307

HI,

Power Pipes are available ;-) ......Pic one shows side view on bike ....Pic #2 shows Top View....The Power Pipe tucks in tight to provide plenty of clearance from riders legs...Keeps the engine exhaust heat away from the riders legs...

Happy Holidays!

Andrew

PS - PM me if you want better pics (my other pics are too big for the site)

Attachments

• DSC03836max.JPG
    DSC03836max.JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 633
  • DSC03832promax.jpg
    DSC03832promax.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 433
Last edited by a moderator:
i have a 2 stroke 80cc raw engine on my bike and im wanting to put a performance exhaust on it and i couldnt find any. do u know any sites that sells them. and do pocket bike mufflers work on it.
thanks,
cody

Here's an old photo of my set up:

http://www.motoredbikes.com/album.php?albumid=165&pictureid=862

Now I have a muffler on the end...much quieter with no loss of power. The second is similar but with a different pipe. We should have an economical alternative kit in the $70 range soon. (very similar to these two examples)

Attachments

• Finished-L.jpg
    Finished-L.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
HI J,

We sell the Power Pipes....For more info and oics you can look to our myspace page
(see signature below).

Hope this helps you.

Thanks for your interest in our products....

Andrew

Andy I should have mentioned I already have the Pipelyne pipe on my bike but have been looking around for a nice muffler. Just wondering how quiet your pipe is with that muffler (I checked out the video of course). I think the look is great.
Is it a 2 piece kit? Muffler and Pipe?

Thanks

HI,

The expansion chamber and silencer (chrome piece attached to the gold anodized silencer) is one piece (the gold "can" can in theory be removed to repack if needed) and the header pipe is another piece (may require minor welding depending on install)....bending is possible BUT pipe would have to be heated since the metal is very heavy gauge (much heavier than than the chamber)..

The header pipe is tack welded so adjustments can be made depending on the particular installation....final welding can be done at most any muffler shop because the metal is heavy walled....the chamber / silencer is all assembled....the trim pieces (Stainless mesh, and trim pieces (red color in production models) and misc clamps are end user installed buy provided.

Hope this helps.

Andrew

Back