Raw Engines Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep going with your business & post info & pics as soon as u have it.........good luck.

what bashing??
what scooters? why even bring up scooters?
I am all for a chinese "happytime;goodtime;greattime;chinagirl even RAW" bicycle engine kit. EPA certified is icing on the cake.

RAW,
we're excited...we just want some answers.

scooters being that they carry essentially the same type of engines we desire sans the transmissions.
Yea,I'm tired of all... this too.
We love our engines. Isn't that enough?

I can't see any bashing...i just thought RAW made his announcement too early cos nothing goes exactly according to plan with these motoredbikes.
Plenty of ppl are interested so plenty of ppl will be following this thread....keep us posted please RAW as & when u know.

No Bashing?

Yep, sounds like it. More illegal, non epa-compliant engines. .

And this is not Bashing? Give me a break. Scroll up and you can see this was posted right out of the gate. No kidding.. I am done... Bye...

ok... More games..

I see that the post has been pulled.. . So no need to scroll up any more. You wil just have to take my word for it. That is a copy paste I posted from one of the starter threads that was pulled..

Ok, look, we can argue these points untill we're blue in the face. But the fact remains, either these engines have an epa compliant label on them or they don't.
And therein lies the problem. Trust me people, these engines will eventually be banned. There are a lot of ebay vendors under investigation right now. And soon the area will be stretched out to include all. As the environment takes a dump, these little engines will be looked at more and more. Soon, they will be banned if there is not a LEGITIMATE EPA lable on them when sold.

And I might add, that rumor has it there is a vendor that claims his engines come in with EPA Compliant labels on them, but he removes them before shipping them out to customers. Now I ask you, why in the heck would they do that??? HUH?
That move makes absolutely no sense.

Even EPA compliant two stroke and 4 stroke small engines belch out much more pollution than a modern automobile with an engine much larger and more powerful. I think if someone is riding a motorized bike, scooter or motorcycle to reduce the pollution, they are misguided. The main attraction would be the conservation of fuel. (CO2 emission is also reduced, but these simple little machines emit a lot of HC's and NOx)

Personally, I think the EPA regs on small engines is a little too tight.

Odd. I don't recall anyone saying that ALL 2 stroke engines are illegal. In fact, I have a 2 stroke engine. It's a Tanaka 33cc. From Japan. Epa compliant sticker attached to engine for proof. With that sticker, if stopped, I can show that I have a epa compliant engine. How many of the 2 strokes coming from China have that?
All 2 strokes have extremely high particulate pollution because they burn oil with the fuel. If the EPA was as strict as I heard they are, all 2 strokes should be banned. I highly doubt your tanaka epa sticker is anymore legitimate than a sticker on a happytime.

There are mini 4 stroke trimmer engines that burn a fuel/oil mix and have no oil sump for lubrication. (Stihl 4-Mix) The main reasons why 2 strokes are so dirty is their inefficient scavenging system, not so much the fuel/oil mix. I do like 2 cycle engines for certain applications because of their simplicity and low cost, and I am saddened because they will eventually be regulated out of existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back