Shifter Kit - Another DELAY announcement

Pablo

Vendor
Local time
3:45 AM
Shifter Kit - Another DELAY announcement

Folks - solely due to just one part # all in a singular lost box, we may have to again move out our July 14 go live date for the Shifter Kit. The box, out of a valuable shipment was lost by DHL. (NEVER, EVER use DHL).

We have kits all complete, waiting for this one part. DHL has been searching for it for coming up on two weeks. This sucks very bad for us, we have a ton of money into parts now. We are just eating the inventory costs big-time. I know many of you have been PM'ing and emailing us. We just can't take prepayment when we don't have a hard date. If we have to get the part manufactured again, we aren't sure of a due date yet.

We are praying that this breaks free and the parts arrive soon - but at this point that would truly be a miracle. We will keep you informed.

Thanks,

Paul and Jim

HI Guys,

Thanks for keeping us updated....I can hardly wait until you get this going!

Andrew

PS - I had similar problems recently with DHL myself.....A forum member was sending me a sprocket so I can incorporate the bolt pattern on my sprockets and DHL had trouble finding me for over a week (Part sat right here in Charlottesville of all places too) despite me calling and giving then directions 3 different times....(plus they could have looked on Mapuest or a local map.....AAARG)...On a happy note tho....it did finally get here....Good luck guys....just be persistent (I eventually had to speak to a manager tho to get things moving).

hi pablo; lets see your kit might be late, dax said he will be back later, gebe cant keep up, staton is late and so it goes. is this an indication the hobby is growing, or the need for an alternative is growing? i have not been on site long but everyday a newbe is asking can i choose my own bars or will it go uphill? i opine our country is in a bad place and this is only one indicator. ride on mitch

Paul & Jim,

Hang in there.. I'm in this for the long haul, however long it takes to get the kits. My own offer of pre-payment still stands if you guys need help in the funding department should the parts have to be made again. I want to see this kit come to fruition and in the true spirit of the MBc community am happy to help in any way shape or form.

I can't wait for this kit... I am totally and completely stoked. Have been showing off the photos of Ghost0's test mule bike to lots of others that are also very very interested.

Once you guys get this kit off the ground, I can guarantee you that you will get a LOT of business as I have quite a few folks interested as well!

This kit eliminates most of the downsides of the standard HT kit and adds adjustable gearing, which the HT needed the most... I really truly believe this one kit is going to revolutionize the HT engine world.

One of the neat safety advances that I can see about this kit is that IF you have an engine fail/seize up on you, you will never be thrown off the bike.. the rear wheel freewheel will just do its thing and you'll coast to a stop.

Last edited:
Thanks guys - the supplier has said he has and is making new parts for us. So right now we may only be moving from Jul 14 to July 21!!:D

Things are looking better. We placed a new order for the missing part.....we should roll out the whole ball of wax the 19th or so.

Also - freight no matter where in the contiguous USA will be $20. $219 gets you a Shifter Kit.

Ok im from canada and i have a 80cc HT king engine on. SO this willw ork or not and how many dollar does it will cost for having this kit.

Im talking about the jackshaft kit :)

Back