Is your bike a tweaker magnet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one here is discussing illegal drugs in a positive way. We are all just sharing our experiences and opinions on drug problems in certain parts of the world. In my part of the world MB's attract a lot of attention from those people, and I'm sure that I am not the only one.

If your post isn't going to contribute to the conversation then don't post.
Just because you've gotten infractions in the past doesn't give you the right to hijack a thread that you don't understand.

No one here is discussing illegal drugs in a positive way. We are all just sharing our experiences and opinions on drug problems in certain parts of the world. In my part of the world MB's attract a lot of attention from those people, and I'm sure that I am not the only one.

If your post isn't going to contribute to the conversation then don't post.
Just because you've gotten infractions in the past doesn't give you the right to hijack a thread that you don't understand.

:love:

Miss you, buddy.......

This is a bicycle forum. Is the subject about drug use not off line with the original topic/subject on this thread ?

Last edited:
This thread has stayed on topic since the OP- The topic is 'Is your bike a tweaker magnet??' after all. It's not a thread promoting drugs, instructing how to make drugs, attempting to sell drugs or talking about one's experience on drugs, but rather the attraction our bikes tend to have on a certain demographic who just so happen to be users of drugs. I find my bike also piques the curiosity of children and conventional cyclists, both of which are discussed on this forum ad nauseum.

There are thousands of threads on this forum that I find uninteresting, far from factual or a complete waste of bandwidth. If this thread or any other bit of content you find on the internet falls into one of these or a similar category for you, I'd recommend moving along and finding another corner of the internet that meets your standards.

This thread has stayed on topic since the OP- The topic is 'Is your bike a tweaker magnet??' after all. It's not a thread promoting drugs, instructing how to make drugs, attempting to sell drugs or talking about one's experience on drugs, but rather the attraction our bikes tend to have on a certain demographic who just so happen to be users of drugs. I find my bike also piques the curiosity of children and conventional cyclists, both of which are discussed on this forum ad nauseum.

There are thousands of threads on this forum that I find uninteresting, far from factual or a complete waste of bandwidth. If this thread or any other bit of content you find on the internet falls into one of these or a similar category for you, I'd recommend moving along and finding another corner of the internet that meets your standards.

Agreed. This thread has only moved off topic since Porkchop showed up. He should read all of the posts before he makes incorrect assumptions.

Take a bite out of crime!
9-2011Police.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back