How to carry extra Gas for long commute? Any Ideas?

The 22 oz. MSR bottles fit into the water bottle holder just fine.

You might also want to get a UCO fuel faucet spout for it. THey work really nice - when pouring, if you place your finger over a small air vent hole on the top, the fuel doesn't flow. Very handy.

Attachments

• ucofuelfaucetpourspout_350397.jpg
    ucofuelfaucetpourspout_350397.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 159
  • ff-std.jpg
    ff-std.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
smith, you da man!:bowdown:

The quality might not be as good as MSR, but hey, MUCH better than a plastic bottle.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spare-Fuel-bott...533?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a099923bd

Dimensions for this 18oz. container are 6.3" tall by 2.9" outside diameter.

Ya can't beat the price. I bought two for $11.90 w/free shipping. MSR bottles would've cost me $35.90/pair with free shipping. You can "BUY IT NOW" for $5.95 or make an offer. Three other buyers were lurking about this deal. Any of them could've bought all 10 available, so I just paid the asking price and closed the deal.

FWIW, the seller resides in China.

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Seller is in Hong Kong. Must be a brand-new vendor and entered Ebay a few days ago. He has 43 transactions and 2,958 items on ebay!:geek:

Back