ordered t33

L

larymor

hello...just ordered t33 from julia at gebe. hope it fits on my MB.
fargo lars

I ordered two more Tanaka 33's this morning, I think this is going to be the most popular engine, especially when we can get a bit bigger capacity on those fuel tanks.

My hope is 36-46 oz.

Welcome to the forum. What kind of bike are you putting it on?

Thanks for the welcome guys! Yeah..I was gonna order the tanaka 33 then Julia was having trouble running the credit card so I put it on hold for a while as I just moved and address change on the card..Blah..blah.. anyways..I called back last week with the idea of the r/s 25 and Dennis got on and said I should go with the r/s 35 cause i'm 240lb plus so..... I blew off the 33tanaka cause I didn't wanna be mixing oil and gas but now that I read about the fuel filling problems I wish I woulda went with the t33...yeah Bama..I think I kinda blew it there getting the r/s.
dakotey lars

It's our first big MB.com challenge, for the 35 r/s crowd, to get a simple yet proven system, provide a 70-80 mile striking distance between refuels.

It's going to take a "dual-tank" setup, the only one I saw in the GEBE review page was this one from So. Cal:

http://www.bikeengines.com/willietest.htm

Same with the Tanaka, I was spoiled on the Zenoah 25cc- getting 45-48 miles per tank, and need a set-up to get maybe 60-70 miles changing to a 1.5 liter.

Talking to Dennis the other day, he told me more about the 40cc Tanaka and the specific applications they are used for, so anything we find should be useful there also.

I don't think the answer is the 96 oz tank...

We'll get a MB.com certified setup, somehow...

Another geber! Welcome aboard and you didn't blow it... Your first ride will negate any trepidation you have as to your choice of engines... we just adapt around here.

Hey bro, sending a big welcome your way. As far as I'm concerned there is no better kit out there. GEBE is the best. Its simple and efficient and it lasts a long time. The people on this site are great and will help you with anything you need. You'll find its great to be a GEBER ! I have a tanaka 40cc which I'm in love with. Best of luck !
Moondog

Hey guys! Well....I checked ups and my kit is on the truck for delivery 2day. Excitement and fear fill the air !! I'm gonna start the day with an early morning trip to get ties for the spokes and good no corn gas b4 the kit arrives. Been watchin' the ups guy and he always comes after 12pm ( dont wanna miss him ). Will keep you posted.

Back