San Jose, CA BAY AREA MB ride

slump

Local time
4:03 AM
Calling out to any in san jose, ca or in the bay area who would like to start a Mb bike ride for the summer or a death race like spooky tooth in our area. I would love to get some insight or thoughts to anyone in my area that wants to set up a big ride or race for Mb riders in the bay area.

thanks,
slum

Attachments

• bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,019
  • bullet2.jpg
    bullet2.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 2,512
MB ride SJ

yea, i got like three people I know who are down to ride. I was also thinking of hitting up people who build motorized bikes in the area like - pypeline, simpson motorbikes, chuck from bicycle express to see if they would like to be part of the ride or the race. For the race we should find a good race track for us to ride on too.

slump

Cool, strotter. The more the merrier. I was doing research and I found that pocketbike groups like http://www.pocketbikegp.com/ do races in san jose. They have used a bunch of different places too like the parking lot at hp paviliion, and san jose fairgrounds parking lot. So I think first I have to find a venue that will accept us especially for insurance purposes, and go from there.

slump

So one track followed up with me so far, and they buttonwillow track in buttonwillow ca. This is there link to there track - http://www.buttonwillowraceway.com/

They gave me a rental breakdown. So I guess the next step would be to see if we could get enough dedicated racers to pitch in money so we could all do this.

Also, if people are just down to ride in the San Jose area just let me know we can set that up too. I would like to do a motor/bike party.

Rates:

BUTTONWILLOW RACEWAY PARK
2010 RENTAL RATES

WEEKEND RATES

CIRCUIT PREMIUM MONTHS OTHER MONTHS

Full Track $5,200/Day $4,900/Day
Kart Track $1,000/Day $ 900/Day
Skid Pad $ 500/Day $ 500/Day
Premium Months are April, May, September and October

MID-WEEK RATES (Monday - Friday)
Exclusive Semi-Exclusive

Full Track $4,300/Day $ 600/Day
West Loop $3,300/Day $ 600/Day
East Loop $2,700/Day $ 600/Day
Zorro's Corner Section $2,700/Day $ 600/Day
Kart Track $ 750/Day N/A
Skid Pad $ 500/Day N/A

OPEN TESTING - SOME FRIDAY'S

Rates without an Annual Test Card
Cars - Full day $125/Driver $75/Car
Cars - Half day $60/Driver $50/Car

Annual Test Card is not required

Rates with an Annual Test Card
Annual Test Card $75/Driver (works like a discount card)
Cars - Full Day $100/Driver $75/Car
Cars - Half Day $50/Driver $50/Car
Half Days begin at 1pm

Motorcycles - Full Day $145 1/Rider 1/Bike
Motorcycles - Half Day $ 90 1/Rider 1/Bike
Additional Bike or Rider $ 70 Full Day $40 Half Day

Last edited by a moderator:
Back